The 46th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine (Full Course February 3-5, 2016)
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 17.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
This Live activity, The 46th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine, with a beginning date of 02/02/16, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 17.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is designed for family physicians as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other primary care physicians who practice in a variety of settings including the hospital, nursing home, and office.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Choose from an outstanding array of clinical updates for primary care providers in areas of general preventive and adult medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, psychiatry and women’s health
- Highlight the valuable connections between the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians and primary care clinicians in shaping the future of Family Medicine
- Present evidence-based updates designed to improve primary care practice systems and policies
- Practice hands on skill development in a variety of optional workshops
- Develop interprofessional peer relationships for colloboration and networking
Milwaukee Marriott West
W231 N1600 Corporate Court
Waukesha, WI 53186
A block of rooms will be reserved for registrants until January 12, 2016 at a special rate of $109 plus tax, per night. Please call 262-574-0888 OR 1-800-228-9290 and mention the Medical College of WI to receive the reduced rate. If conference attendance exceeds expectations, rooms in the conference block may be sold out prior to January 12, 2016.
Adrienee Barnosky, DO Sabrina Hofmeister, DO Sumana Koduri, MD Kurt Pfeifer, MD Katherine Recka, MD Brittany Bettandorf, MD Michael Widlansky, MD Audrey Kostrzewa, PharmD, MPH, BCPS Ashley Lorenzen, PharmD, BCPS Kimberly Stoner, MD Stuart Wong, MD Anna Witt, MD Tim Hoven Ken Schellhase, MD Larry Pheifer Tracy Geiger, MD Brian Sachs, MD Alan Schwartzstein, MD Gina Dennik-Champion, MSN, RN, MSHA Bill Hueston, MD Richard Holloway, PhD Daniel Stein, MD Wendi Ehrman, MD Angela Rabbitt, DO, FAAP Matthrew Goldblatt, MD Kimberly Stoner, MD Elizabeth Keltner, CPC, CHCA Doug Bower, MD Anthony Declusin, M2 Jeff Morzinski, PhD Linda Meurer, MD, MPH Rose Franco, MD Michael Curley, MD Ashley Holdridge, MD Sarah Agena, MS, RDN Dave Zino Beth Buckley, PharmD, CDE James Gariti, MD Tracy Wang, MD, MPH James Sebastian, MD Amanda Kong, MD Ann Catlett, MD Tiffany Kirshner, APNP Sabina Diehr, MD
- 17.25 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 17.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.