January 29, 2015 ~ The 45th Annual Winter Refresher Course for Family Medicine
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Register by January 2, 2015 and receive a $50 discount.
Please note: A $2.50 processing fee is assessed on all electronic registrations.
This program is designed for family physicians as well as nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other primary care physicians who practice in a variety of settings inlcuding the hospital, nursing home, and office.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Choose from an outstanding array of clinical updates for primary care providers in areas of general preventive and adult medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, orthopedics, psychiatry and women’s health
- Highlight the valuable connections between the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians and primary care clinicians in shaping the future of Family Medicine
- Present evidence-based updates designed to improve primary care practice systems and policies
- Practice hands on skill development in a variety of optional workshops
- Develop interprofessional peer relationships and provide opportunities for interaction with referral consultants
Mary Mazul, CNM, MSN; Eric Pifel, MD; Jon Gould, MD; Karen Hulbert, MD; Richard Holloway, PhD; Beth DeJongh, PharmD; Michelle Bury, Pharm D; Ken Schellhase, MD; Katie Valdovinos, PharmD; Audrey Kostrzewa, PharmD; John Beasley, MD; Michael McBride, MD; Linda Meurer, MD, MPH; Rebeca Bernsetein, Md; Rebecca Lundh, MD; Camille Garrison, MD; Jennifer Kusch, MD; Jeff Morzsinski, PhD; Karen Padua, DO; Lisa Boyle, MD, MPH
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved:
Name Company Role with Company
Jon Gould, MD Thorax Medical Medical Advisory Board/Consulting Fee
Edmund Duthie, MD American Board of Internal Medicine Honorarium
Edmund Duthie, MD Elsevier Honorarium
Eric Pifel, MD Physician Owner, Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- 6.00 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.