September 18, 2019 ~ The 40th Forum for Behavioral Science in Family Medicine
This year's theme is: The Evidence, the Art, the Outcomes
Physicians, behavioral scientists/coordinators and allied health professionals in medical education.
- After attending sessions and workshops which describe effective teaching strategies and educational interventions, attendees will be able to plan, provide and/or evaluate effective educational interventions for behavioral science training in graduate medical education settings and for clinical practice for primary care settings.
- By attending clinical practice updates and other sessions focused on common psychiatric and health problems seen in primary care, attendee will be able to apply up to date evidence-based research to support clinical interventions in their clinical settings.
- After attending sessions focused on research, attendees will be able to identify opportunities to improve the utilization of available research evidence and opportunities to generate good quality, ethical research to support the activities of family physicians and family medicine educators.
A block of rooms is reserved for registrants until August 23, 2019, at a special rate of $209 plus tax, per night. If conference attendance exceeds expectations, rooms in the conference block may be sold out prior to this date. Please make your reservations early.
You may call the hotel directly from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Mon-Fri at (312) 787-6100 to make reservations, or call central reservations, 24 hours, 7 days a week, at 1 (800) 222-8733. Please mention either the group code, or group name below in order to receive our rate.
Group Code: FBS
Group Name: The 40th Forum of Behavioral Science in Family Medicine
Andre Lijoi, MD; Ana Tovar, PhD; Hernan Barenboim, PhD; Teri Metropulus, MA; Betsy Manor, MD; Jeremy Waldhart, DO; John Hayes, DO; Kristin Magliocco, MD; Jennifer Ayres, MD; Valerie Ross, MS, LMFT; Tom Bishop, PsyD; Katherine Fortenberry, PhD; Corey Smith, PsyD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose; with the exception of:
|Name||Company||Role with Company|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Illinois Social Worker Accreditation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is registered with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation as a Continuing Education Sponsor for social workers (License No. 159-000664).
Family Practice Physicians:
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
- 2.75 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.75 APAAPA credit.
- 2.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Register by August 21, 2019 and receive early bird pricing
Physician, Psychologist, Social Worker, Allied Health Care Professional:
Full Course Registration on or before 8/21/19 = $495
Full Course Registration after the early bird 8/21/19 = $525
One Day Registration
Before 8/21/19 = $285
After 8/21/19 = $300
Resident, Medical Student, Graduate Student, or Fellow:
Full Course Registration on or before 8/21/19 = $240
Full Course Registration after the 8/21/19 = $280
One Day Registration
Before 8/21/19 = $180
After 8/21/19 = $200
Registration fee includes course materials, breakfast, lunch, refreshments and continuing education credits.
Please note! The billing address entered upon checkout must match the billing address on the credit card you will be using to pay for this course. MCW accepts MasterCard, VISA and Discover.
A $17 non-refundable processing fee is assessed on all registrations.
Refund Policy: If unable to attend, 50% of the fee paid will be refunded if written notification is postmarked by 9/10/18. There will be no refunds after this date.