- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidiscinplinary patient management and palliative care.
This conference (which has been continuously meeting for almost 30 years), continues to provide state-of-the-art updates and care coordination simultaneously.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Otolaryngology, Radiation Oncology, Hematology Oncology, Radiology, Speech Pathology, Audiology, Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. Discuss the effects of head and enck multidiscinplinary care on cancer patients.
2. Review the currently available research protocols.
3. Evaluate how best to apply treatments to patients with various co-morbid conditions or prior cancer therapy.