This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidisciplinary patient management and palliative care.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Speech Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Discuss the effects of head and neck multidiscinplinary care on cancer patients
- Review the current best available research protocols
- Evaluate how best to apply treatments to patients with various co-morbid conditions or prior cancer therapy
David Poetker, MD
Michelle Michel, MD
Becky Massey, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.