- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidisciplinary patient management and palliative care.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Speech Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Discuss the effects of head and neck multidiscinplinary care on cancer patients
- Review the current best available research protocols
- Evaluate how best to apply treatments to patients with various co-morbid conditions or prior cancer therapy
David Poetker, MD
Michelle Michel, MD
Becky Massey, MD