This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidisciplinary patient management and palliative care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Speech Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Collaborate in the develoment of treatment plans.
- Create an interactive environment to foster communication between specialties.
- Identify opportunities to engage in research protocols.
|Becky Massey, MD||Olympus||Consultant|
|David Poetker, MD||Glaxo Smith Kline||Consultant|
|Christopher Schultz, MD||Prism Imagaing||Scientific Advisory Board|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.