- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidisciplinary patient management and palliative care.
How to Claim Credit:
Log into Ethos with username and password: http://ocpe.mcw.edu/
- Click My Courses located in the blue bar across the top of the screen
- Click the Courses in Progress tab to view the list of pending activities that require action before claiming credit
- Click the Title of the CME Activity to evaluate each course listed
- Click the Evaluation icon to complete the survey and claim credit
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Speech Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Collaborate in the develoment of treatment plans.
- Create an interactive environment to foster communication between specialties.
- Identify opportunities to engage in research protocols.
|Becky Massey, MD||Olympus||Consultant|
|David Poetker, MD||Glaxo Smith kline||Consultant|
|Christopher Schultz, MD||Prism Imaging||Scientific Advisory Board|