This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidisciplinary patient management and palliative care.
How to Claim Credit:
Log into Ethos with username and password: http://ocpe.mcw.edu/
- Click My Courses located in the blue bar across the top of the screen
- Click the Courses in Progress tab to view the list of pending activities that require action before claiming credit
- Click the Title of the CME Activity to evaluate each course listed
- Click the Evaluation icon to complete the survey and claim credit
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Speech Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Collaborate in the develoment of treatment plans.
- Create an interactive environment to foster communication between specialties.
- Identify opportunities to engage in research protocols.
|Becky Massey, MD||Olympus||Consultant|
|Michelle Michel, MD||Amirsys||Aurthor/Consultant|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.