- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to provide continuing education to faculty, staff, and residents regarding the management of head and neck benign and malignant tumors in the context of a working Tumor Conference. Topics include current literature from several disciplines, current research protocols, multidisciplinary patient management and palliative care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
- Radiation Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Speech Pathology
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Collaborate in the develoment of treatment plans.
- Create an interactive environment to foster communication between specialties.
- Identify opportunities to engage in research protocols.
|Becky Massey, MD||Olympus||Consultant|
|David Poetker, MD||Glaxo Smith Kline||Consultant|
|Christopher Schultz, MD||Prism Imagaing||Scientific Advisory Board|