This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellows/residents)
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Review the importance of discussing comorbidities and outcomes of premature birth with a patient.
- Define appropriate management of preterm labor.
- Articulate new data and FDA regulations of progesterone supplementation.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Erwin Cabacungan, MD, MPH
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine & Pediatrics
Garrett Fitzgerald, MD
Medical College of Wisconsin, Maternal Fetal Medicine & Obstetrics
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.