- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Understand the Importance of discussing comorbidities and outcomes of premature birth with patient
- Appropriate Management of Preterm Labor
- Understand New data and FDA Regulations of Progesterone Supplementation
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Erwin Cabacungan, MD, MPH - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin - Neonatal / Perinatal Medicine & Pediatrics
Garrett Fitzgerald, MD - Medical College of Wisconsin - Maternal Fetal Medicine & Obstetrics