This Breast Cancer Conference provides a multidisciplinary patient centered treatment through discussion of the AJCC stage, prognostic indicators and evidence-based treatment guidelines by identifying opportunities to improve the quality of cancer patient’s care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Outline a multidisciplinary approach for care of oncology patients and analyze and discuss imaging and pathology of malignant disease.
- Identify and address quality life issues for cancer patients.
- Review and develop a plan for complete diagnosis, staging and treatment using NCCN guidelines and improve patient outcomes.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Moderator: David Knight, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.