This Cancer Conference provides a multidisciplinary patient centered treatment through discussion of the AJCC stage, prognostic indicators and evidence-based treatment guidelines by identifying opportunities to improve the quality of cancer patient’s care.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Outline a multidisciplinary approach for care of oncology patients and analyze and discuss imaging and pathology of malignant disease.
- Identify and address quality life issues for cancer patients.
- Review and develop a plan for complete diagnosis, staging and treatment using NCCN guidelines and improve patient outcomes.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
David Knight, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.