The Cancer Conference provides a multidisciplinary patient centered treatment through discussion of the AJCC stage, prognostic indicators and evidence-based treatment guidelines by identifying opportunities to improve the quality of cancer patient’s care.
Key Words: General cancer conference
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Outline a multidisciplinary approach for care of oncology patients and analyze and discuss imaging and pathology of malignant disease.
- Identify and address quality life issues for cancer patients.
- Review and develop a plan for complete diagnosis, staging and treatment using NCCN guidelines and improve patient outcomes.
David Knight, MD
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- David Knight
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation of Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.