- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals
- Examine topic of discussion.
- Learn new basic and clinical evidence based research that is relevant to their practice.
- Incorporate clinical guidelines and evidence-based new knowledge into their practice.
- Understand diagnoses and new therapies for diseases.
- Recognize new treatment options.
- Improve patient outcomes.
Antonio Montemurro, D.P.M.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.