- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals
1. Articulate ethical issues related to end-of-life care in both adult and pediatric population.
2. Evaluate meanings and implications of terms related to non-beneficial care.
3. Identify possible conflict situations that can divide patients, families, physicians, and other caregivers, compromise patient care and lead to moral distress.
Mary Homan, MA, MSHCE, DrPH
Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities
Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.