- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Presenters present medical conditions and their experiences in treating these conditions with the best evidence based practices.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Examine topic of discussion.
- Learn new basic and clinical evidence based research that is relevant to their practice.
- Incorporate clinical guidelines and evidence-based new knowledge in their practice.
- Recognize and understand diagnoses and new therapies for diseases.
- Improve patient outcomes.
Presenter: Sudip N. Ringwala, D.O.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.