Presenters present medical conditions and their experiences in treating these conditions with the best evidence-based practices.
Key Words: Medical conditions; treatments
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Social Workers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
• Examine topic of discussion
• Learn new basic and clinical evidence-based research that is relevant to their practice
• Incorporate clinical guidelines and evidence-based new knowledge in their practice
• Recognize and understand diagnoses and new therapies for diseases
• Improve patient outcomes
Anthony Zacharias, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Anthony Zacharias||Smith and Nephew||Researcher|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.