The 15th Annual Liver Disease update, registration for FMLH & MCW employees only
This is a successful annual event. The all day program starts at 8:00 am ending at 4:00 pm.
The field of hepatology including diagnostics and therapeutics is rapidly evolving. The purpose is to provide new medical knowledge in the field of liver disease. It will include summaries from recent national and international meetings as well as published data. By the end of this update, attendees will be able to determine the severity of liver disease at an earlier stage, initiate a prompt evaluation and recognize when a patient will require further evaluation by a hepatologist.
Primary Care Physicians, Internists, Pediatricians, Family Practitioners, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, and extenders (RN, PA's, NP's).
- Outline the clinical presentation of a patient with acute liver failure.
- Identify the current standard of care management for patients infected with hepatitis C.
- Explore numerous health maintenance practices that should be implemented in patients with liver disease.
Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
2303 N. Mayfair Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.