IBD Update 2015
There is constant influx of new information that is important in day-to-day optimal patient care. Updates in new development and cutting edge information will be provided in the following topic areas: Pathology - Histology 101, Health Maintenance, Role of the Radiologist in diagnosis & treatment of IBD, Surgical Management of IBD, Managing the Adolescent/Transitional IBD patient, How to Manage/Monitor PSC, and New Developments in IBD.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 4.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Internal Medicine physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Understand the key pathologic findings that differentiate Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis.
- Be able to identify the radiographic features of active inflammatory bowel disease.
- Describe the up to date management of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis and its complications.
- Understand the correct surgical management of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Review the most important aspects of health care maintenance aspects of chronic inflammatory bowel disease.
- Discuss the most appropriate medical management of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Understand the most appropriate use of IBD therapeutic monitoring in the management of IBD patients.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
|Daniel Stein, MD||AbbVie||Speaker|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.