This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
- Physicians / Faculty
- Allied Health Professionals
1. To Understand how Clinical Predictions Rules (CPRs) are developed and validated.
2. To Learn appropriate use, clinical impact and challenges to using CPRs.
3. To look at some recent developments in scale-able, EHR (Electronical Health Record) integrated CPRs.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s): None
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.