This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
- Physicians / Faculty
- Allied Health Professionals
1. To recognize various members as important leaders, presenters and teachers during bedside rounding.
2. To learn and understand the concept of senior resident empowerment actions.
3. To practice using senior resident empowerment actions during a highly competitive and fun rounds simulation game.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following person(s): NONE
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.