This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
- Allied Health Professionals
1. Become familiar with the concepts and terminology of providing inclusive care to people who identify as LGBTQ.
2. Learn the transgender care guidelines.
3. Understand how to create an inclusive clinic.
4. Understand the basics of providing PrEP.
Planning Committee: Leonard Egede, MD, MS
Planner: Ankur Segon, MD, MPH, FACP
Presenter: Annie Lakatos, APNP
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.