This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Understand the importance of publication for clinician educators
- Understand barriers to publication
- Identify techniques and resources for overcoming barriers
Activity Directors: Leonard Egede, MD, MS and Ankur Segon, MD, MPH, FACP
Presenter: Amy Farkas, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine Division of General Internal Medicine
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s): None
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.