This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Describe implementation science is and why it matters
- Discuss the history and ethics of implementation science
- Review implementation science terminology
- Describe types of evidence
- Study designs in implementation science
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Planners: Leonard Egede, MD, MS and Ankur Segon, MD, MPH, FACP
Presenter: Jennifer A. Campbell, PhD, MPH
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.