This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Understand recently updated risk factor informatoin affecting breast cancer screening
- Understand outcomes associated with tomosynthesis as a screening technology
- Appreciate factors involved in decision-making about use of neoadjuvant therapy
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.