ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin Designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Division of General Internal Medicine conferences Series focuses on prevention, diagnosis, acute chronic condition management, and healthcare delivery relevant to our population of hospitalized, perioperative, and primary care patients and our healthcare system. Topics are selectred based on national or local evaluation data indicating opportunities to improve knowledge and practice gaps.
- Physicians / Faculty
- Allied Health Professionals
- Understand the concept of community engagement
- Review the evidence on community engagement
- Discuss examples of community engagement opportunities
Ankur Segon, MD, MS
Barbara Slawski, MD, MS, FACP, SFHM
Joni Williams, MD, MPH
Division of General Internal Medicine
Department of Medicine