- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine.
This program is designed for Internal Medicine physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Discuss the importance of routinely addressing sexual health in primary care (PC)
- Define common disorders in sexual medicine
- Discuss how to approach history taking
- Discuss clinical example of how to implement treatment from a multidisciplinary approach: Medical, Psychology, PT
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commerical Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. There is NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.