This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine.
This program is designed for Internal Medicine physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Discuss function of testosterone in the body
- Identify symptoms of low testosterone
- Examine causes of low testosterone
- Analyze treatment of low testosterone including benefits, risks, and barriers
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commerical Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. There is NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.