- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine.
This program is designed for Internal Medicine physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Define the types of drug interactions.
- Identify patients at risk for a drug interaction.
- Discuss drug-drug and drug-disease interactions for diabetes and hypertension medications.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commerical Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. There is NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.