This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine.
This program is designed for Internal Medicine physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- To review and understand the ECHO Model for expanding access to specialty care.
- To be able to identify candidate chronic diseases that would benefit from the ECHO model.
- To understand barriers and systems redesign strategies for ECHO implementation.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commerical Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. There is NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.