- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
This program is designed for Internal Medicine physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Review prognostic value of DXA scanning.
- Review issues in application and interpretation of DXA testing in osteoporosis, including discrepant results at the spine and hip.
- Review strengths and weaknesses of osteoporosis prediction rules.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commerical Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. There is no relevant financial relations to disclose.