- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This CME program addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine.
This program is designed for Internal Medicine physicians, nurses and nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Review challenges and guidelines for safe and effective social media use by physicians.
- Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of common social media platforms.
- Discuss potential applications of social media to improve patient care, education, lifelong learning, and professional collaboration.
- Identify resources for more detailed information and opportunities to get started using social media.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commerical Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. There is NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.