The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss the nature and variable presentations of GI diseases.
- Apply knowledge gained in the diagnosis and management of GI diseases.
- Develop the habit of presenting cases in formal conference and in small discussions with colleagues to enhance mutual gain of knowledge and ultimately improve patient care.
- Discuss current GI research projects and how the findings impact patient care.
- Explain current GI practices through journal review and small group discussions.
- Analyze research methods and approaches to difficulties encountered during the research process as well as provide ideas on how to overcome these.
- Thomas Wagner, MD Fellow
- Harley Sobin, MD Associate Professor
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
Daniel Stein, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.