- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Understand how decision trees can be used to model decision problems in health care.
- Understand how to compute expected outcomes (cost and utility).
- Review the strengths and weaknesses of common economic evaluation methods (i.e. (i) cost benefit, (ii) cost effectiveness, and (iii) cost utility analysis).
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Sebastian Linde, PhD, MSc, MPhil
Department of Medicine | Division of General Internal Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.