- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Understand how to measure network centrality and structure in (social) networks.
- Explore the link between health care provider network structure, cost, utilization and care outcomes.
- Understand how economists model “strategic" network formation.
- Understand how network formation can be empirically explored using economic theory.
Faculty & credentials:
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Sebastian Linde, PhD, MSc, MPhil
Department of Medicine | Division of General Internal Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
+1 (414) 955-0388
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
01/11/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.