- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Understand how to measure network centrality and structure in (social) networks.
- Explore the link between health care provider network structure, cost, utilization and care outcomes.
- Understand how economists model “strategic" network formation.
- Understand how network formation can be empirically explored using economic theory.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Sebastian Linde, PhD, MSc, MPhil
Department of Medicine | Division of General Internal Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.