This CME activity addresses gaps in medical knowledge and best practices with regards to the clinical practice of internal medicine and teaching learners the discipline of internal medicine. These conferences update the audience with new findings and best practices to match current understanding in the field of internal medicine so that our faculty are knowledgeable, competent, and practice patient care of value to the patient.
Key Words: evidence-based practice, competence
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Appreciate the clinical importance of alcohol use disorder
- Highlight recent updates to the Froedtert alcohol withdrawal order set to help improve our care of hospitalized patients who develop alcohol withdrawal
- Review the very under prescribed FDA approved medications for Alcohol Use Disorder
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.