- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Distinguish the different sections of an NIH RFA
- Identify how to build an NIH application that meets requirements and review criteria
- Outline the MCW and NIH review processes following submission of NIH applications
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Rebekah J. Walker, PhD
Section Chief for Research, Division of General Internal Medicine
Associate Director, Center for Advancing Population Science (CAPS)
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.