- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Educational Conference in Hand Surgery improves medical decision-making by introducing new and evolving techniques and technology in the practice of Hand Surgery. The conference provides the opportunity to hear about these issues and new techniques first-hand and to have questions answered. Additionally, due to the large variety of procedures performed in Hand Surgery, the hand surgeon’s/participant’s skills are enhanced by this experience. This conference allows the hand surgeons/participants to share their experiences with each other, as well as gain outside perspective from other specialties to further our practice knowledge.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activityfor a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
allied health care professionals
- Analyze and evaluate new technology and techniques in Hand Surgery and apply these to patient care, if applicable.
- Gain better understanding of the current guidelines and literature related to hand surgery and associate issues.
- Understand the importance of a multidisciplinary approach to patient care by gaining insight from colleagues in the fields of Infectious Disease, Radiology, Neurology and Orthopedic Surgery.
Hani S. Matloub, MD
James R. Sanger, MD
Robert Havlik, MD
John LoGiudice, MD
Roger Daley, MD
Steven Grindel, MD
Patrick Hettinger, MD
Cameron Best, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
William Dzwiwerzynski, MD
John Hijjawi, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.