This educational activity is designed to improve medical decision-making by introducing new and evolving techniques and technology in the practice of Hand Surgery. The conference provides the opportunity to hear about these issues and new techniques first-hand and to have questions answered. Due to the large variety of procedures performed in Hand Surgery, the participants’ skills are enhanced by this experience. This conference allows the participants to share their experiences with each other, as well as gain outside perspective from other specialties to further our practice knowledge.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
- Analyze & evaluate new techniques in Hand Surgery and apply these to patient care, if applicable.
- Understand the importance of a multidisciplinary approach to patient care by gaining insight from colleagues in the fields of Infectious Disease, Radiology, Neurology, & Orthopedic Surgery.
- Analyze the challenges & the breakdowns in patient care through case review and critique, and utilization of this information to improve patient care, quality and outcome.
Hani S. Matloub, MD
James R. Sanger, MD
Robert Havlik, MD
John LoGiudice, MD
Roger Daley, MD
Steven Grindel, MD
Patrick Hettinger, MD
Cameron Best, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of:
William Dzwiwerzynski, MD Speaker for Auxillium
John Hijjawi, MD Speaker for LifeCell, Consultant for Allergan
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.