ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Appraise and compare new techniques and technology in the field of Hand Surgery and apply innovations to patient care
- Understand current practices and emerging literature in Hand Surgery
- Take a multidisciplinary approach to patient care, learning from colleagues in the fields of Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Occupational Therapy, Infectious Disease, Radiology, Physical Medicine and Neurology.
- Improve the patient experience through the knowledge and expertise gained at the Hand Surgery Conferences
Presenter: Chase Tobin MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.