The Hand Conference is a multidisciplinary conference designed to teach hand and upper extremity anatomy, surgical techniques, therapy modalities, imaging and diagnostics, outcomes, and evidence-based medicine relevant in modern day hand surgery. This conference brings together multiple sub-specialties (e.g., Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Imaging, Hand Therapy) who are able to collaborate on cutting edge modalities in the treatment of complex hand conditions.
Keywords: Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Upper Extremity, Hand, Congenital Hand, Hand Injuries, Transplantation
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Appraise and compare new techniques and technology in the field of Hand Surgery and apply innovations to patient care
- Explain current practices and emerging literature in Hand Surgery
- Improve the patient experience through the knowledge and expertise gained at the Hand Surgery Conferences
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.