The Hand Conference is a multidisciplinary conference designed to teach hand and upper extremity anatomy, surgical techniques, therapy modalities, imaging and diagnostics, outcomes, and evidence-based medicine relevant in modern day hand surgery. This conference brings together multiple sub-specialties (e.g., Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Imaging, Hand Therapy) who are able to collaborate on cutting edge modalities in the treatment of complex hand conditions.
Keywords: Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Upper Extremity, Hand, Congenital Hand, Hand Injuries, Transplantation
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Appraise and compare new techniques and technology in the field of Hand Surgery and apply innovations to patient care
- Explain current practices and emerging literature in Hand Surgery
- Improve the patient experience through the knowledge and expertise gained at the Hand Surgery Conferences
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.