- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
As the medical field evolves at an incredible pace, educational conferences such as ours are key to keeping physicians who are no longer in training programs up to date on the latest development and technologies available for patient care. This conference offers an opportunity to get significant updates on the management of hematological malignancies. Hematological malignancies are a complex and rapidly evolving field. The speakers will review topics such as the role of transplantation in multiple myeloma, pain & opioid management, improving standard therapy for AML, transfusion in heme malignancies and more. Educational conferences such as these are vital for clinicians to stay up-to-date on all advances in hematological disease.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Alllied Health Care Professionals
- Incorporate practice advances in patient care in hematology and oncology.
- Learn the findings of new basic and clinical research and their relevance to current practice.
- Understanding available evidence in areas of controversy in the current practice to inform treatment
Jason Luke, MD, FACP
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Chicago