ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Incorporate practice advances in patient care in hematology and oncology
- Learn the findings of new basic and clinical research and their relevance to current practice
- Understanding the available evidence in areas of controversy in the current practice to inform treatment
Presenter: David Ilson, MD
Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except:
|David Ilson, MD|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.