Allied Health Care Professionals
- Incorporate practice advances in patient care in hematology and oncology
- Learn the findings of new basic and clinical research and their relevance to current practice
- Understanding the available evidence in areas of controversy in the current practice to inform treatment
Presenter: David Ilson, MD
Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except:
|David Ilson, MD|
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.