- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide a formalized and structured opportunity to evaluate challenging clinical cases that arise on the outpatient and inpatient hematology and oncology teams.
Priority will be given to root cause analysis evaluation of the clinical case in order to improve clinical care of patients across the division, formally mentor trainees and division members in professionalism, and the state-of-the art in clinical management of the cases brought for review at this conference.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Participants will be able to describe the clinical issue(s) that caused the patient outcome described in the conference and to identify the contributing causes to the clinical outcome under discussion.
- Participants will be able to describe the state-of-the art in management of patients with the clinical issue being discussed at this conference.
- Participants will identify concrete measures that can be taken in daily clinical practice to prevent or minimize risks identified during discussion of the clinical cases brought to the morbidity and mortality conference.
Patrick Foy, MD
Karen Sue Carlson, MD
Jonathan Kapke, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of resolution process and resolved.