15156 - ISTH "Microvesicles"
Through its educational arm, the ISTH Academy, the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) has begun hosting a series of webinars on practical thrombosis and haemostasis issues that scientists and physicians frequently confront. These webinars will allot time for participants to ask questions and will cover the latest information on relevant topics.
This material will appeal to basic scientists and clinicians interested in the increasingly recognized role(s) of microvesicles in normal physiology and their potential as unique biomarkers of disease
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Examine the biological significance of microvesicles in normal physiology and coagulation
- Evaluate the key problems associated with their measurement and isolation
- Review and Discuss the range of methods that can be utilized to measure different properties of microvesicles
- Understand their potential as unique biomarkers
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.