First Annual Medical College of Wisconsin Advances in Musculoskeletal Oncology and Sarcoma Symposium
Musculoskeletal Oncology is a constantly with many varied treatment techniques applicable to many varied subspecialties. The providers, while focusing on their specialty must also be aware of new and evolving technologies and treatment techniques in subspecialties other than their own. This conference is intended to enhance the overall fund of knowledge required for these providers to treat patients in all subspecialties and to inform the radiation oncologist on quality delivery of these technologies.
ACCME Accreditation statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 4.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
*Please note: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.
This symposium is designed to provide updates on the advancements in treating musculoskeletal oncologic disorders. The intended audience is practicing general and orthopaedic surgeons, radiation and medical oncologists, radiologists, mid-level providers and residents who would like to improve their knowledge and skills in caring for patients with musculoskeletal oncologic issues.
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Recognize and understand the importance of the multidisciplinary approach to the care of musculoskeletal oncology patients.
- Provide updates on the current clinical practice in musculoskeletal oncology
- Provide updates on clinical trials in musculoskeletal oncology (in house and national trials)/Novel agents in sarcoma
- Acquire an awareness and understanding of the minimally invasive options for patients with metastatic bone disease
All person in control of content have NO relavant financial relationships to disclose
|Sean Tutton, MD||Benevenue Medical||Consultant|
|John C. Neilson, MD||Musculoskeletal Transplant Fund||Board Member|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.