- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 APAAPA credit.
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This program will provide attendees with a better understanding of the management, logistics, and implementation of investigator-initiated studies.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Human research investigators
1. Discuss routine responsibilities that principal investigators need to consider when initiating a study.
2. Review the regulatory requirements and study logistics throughout the life of a study.
3. Address the responsibilities of an investigator when an IND/IDE is involved.
Amit Gode, MBBS, MPH, Administrative Director of the Clinical Trials Office
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.