This program will provide attendees with a better understanding of community-based research from the perspective of those who are currently engaged in it.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Human research investigators
1. Describe Ross et al's (2010) Community Engage (CEnR) Research Ethics Framework
2. Identify challenges in conducting CEnR research
3. Discuss strategies for maintaining an effective and ethical community-academic research partnership
Sheri Johnson, Associate Professor, Pediatrics
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 APAAPA credit.
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.