Monday Morning Conference is a multi-disciplinary conference between physicians, APPs, pharmacists, microbiologists/pathologists and learners which is held weekly. The focus of the conference is to discuss evidence-based medicine with regards to disease clinical presentation, pathophysiology, diagnostic approaches and therapeutic regimens/modalities to provide patient-centered and tailored care as well as analyze quality improvement data to help provide the highest quality care for patients. The conference is also an avenue to discuss quality improvement data as well as help to integrate new emerging concepts and technologies in the field of Infectious Disease into daily practice.
- Infectious Disease
- Biological factors
- Immune System
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Zika virus transmission is ongoing in endemic regions
- Congenital infection results in a range out infant outcomes, from microcephaly to developmental deficits
- Early identification and intervention are proven techniques to improve functional outcomes
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.